Sunday, January 3, 2010

Double Dance Mania Mat Plug N Play Tv Game Dance Dance Games ?

Dance Dance Games ? - double dance mania mat plug n play tv game

I want a good ball game, but I HAV console ever. So I want something that can connect to the TV. I DO NOT WANT the game does not feel the movement of the feet. I want a game so u see movements that are to do with his feet and if they know the movements in the table on TV that he touched. Here are two games that I have found. Are they the kind that recognize the contact in the foot?
... http://www.target.com/Senario-Double-Dan

and ...

http://www.amazon.com/Dance-Revolution-P ...

improved and whether there are other criteria that I want?
Thank you!
Merry Christmas: D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to get the Dance Dance Revolution DDR one, because it's reputation, has good ball games. Never a Senario heard, and the two tests Senario did not sound too great.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to get the Dance Dance Revolution DDR one, because it's reputation, has good ball games. Never a Senario heard, and the two tests Senario did not sound too great.

Post a Comment