Monday, February 1, 2010

Prom Dresses Zebra Print Online Canada I Have Avery Plain, Navy Blue Prom Dress- Is It Okay To Accesorize With Black And White Zebra Print?

I have avery plain, navy blue prom dress- is it okay to accesorize with black and white zebra print? - prom dresses zebra print online canada

My studies dress is dark blue in the store I bought my dress, I found a nice clutch zebra print with glitter and clean. After having her beside my mother and I thought it would shine a fun way, my simple clothes, accessories of zebra-print, instead of adding black. Then, zebra print flats (which are covered by clothing), a scarf, zebra and false nails with a zebra pattern. Also my partner is a zebra tie, a blue jacket. I was very excited, but my father saw him and made a remark about how stupid I mixture. Well, I'm interested. Is it OK to mix navy zebra?

2 comments:

laur7 said...

yeah! Zebra is just black and white ... Black and white matches with everything. it'll be nice upset about it, dass

Allthatg... said...

Owuld I think its ok. These shoes look like?

http://www.glitterdivaz.com/index.php?ma ...

Post a Comment