Monday, February 22, 2010

Loading A Snowmobile On A Truck Problem With People - Why Are They Like This?

Problem with people - why are they like this? - loading a snowmobile on a truck

Ask a question about human nature ...

I loaded my snowmobile in my car a certain way. My neighbors think I could have done differently. In fact, been convinced that after so that is what I had done wrong to a neighbor, then the others have said, would be the thought that they should bring him to tell me!

First, the way I work well ... Secondly, who cares really! I have it and I do what I want!

I say this because it seems that everyone has a view, which seems to do and how I have! WHY? I just want to understand why they feel the need to comment on my business?

I think it's because I see that the free treatment and can not do what the hell I want and have been married ... ButI also believe that some people feel the need to be good all the time or no time ...

My question is: a line or a comment I can say to end this situation? Controls Minding my business?

This is a small city, it must cease,

No comments:

Post a Comment