Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Brightest Video Projector Yes. Yes. Yes! Buy It. Is 3000 Lumens Too Bright Of A Projector For A Small Room?

Is 3000 lumens too bright of a projector for a small room? - brightest video projector yes. yes. yes! buy it.

I have a room of 800 square feet. My living room, where I'm going to have the spotlight, is about 10 x 25 I am looking for a projector that will be used regularly for television (HD decoder), movies (DVD standard, for now) and video games (Xbox 360, HDMI) connections. Im not sure how many lumens I need. I'm just a little afraid of the picture is not bright enough to be used from the projector on a daily basis, and nothing less than a perfect light annoying.Outside image will not be a problem because he pitch for the seat height 100% . Not sure what size screen I'm going with her, but will probably be a 100-inch screen operated.

Ive been look at three projectors on eBay which (to look good and are in my price range, both w / 3000 lumens):

Sharp PG-MB66X (DLP)
NEC VT770 (LCD)
Optoma EP-758 (DLP)

Notify me if you need more information, I thank you all for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment